Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

OPPO PM-1

OPPO PM-1

“   It was certainly a big surprise to find out that the company famous for multi-media everything-and-the-kitchen-sink players had come out with a pair of headphones and planar ones at that. With the revival of planar (orthodynamic) headphones we have had had one consistent thing: Weight. Audeze’s and Hifiman’s headphones have been heavy and that hasn’t always been good. One of the...” --Currawong

OPPO PM-2

OPPO PM-2

“Introduction   I found a lot to like about the OPPO PM-1, and I was very excited to give the PM-2 a chance based on impressions I had read for it. With the PM-1, the looks, build quality, and overall presentation were stellar. Though I didn’t have a personal need for it, I appreciated that it worked well from about any device, which I can’t say for a lot of other orthodynamic or high-end...” --hans030390

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

* Headphones iPod, MP3 player headphones * Sports stereo headphones. * Comfortable to wear all day long. * Our design fits like a soft spring. * One size fits all. * Compacts, stores anywhere. * Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. * Our discreet design is almost unnoticeable to others. * Utility patent pending.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones