Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

* Headphones iPod, MP3 player headphones * Sports stereo headphones. * Comfortable to wear all day long. * Our design fits like a soft spring. * One size fits all. * Compacts, stores anywhere. * Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. * Our discreet design is almost unnoticeable to others. * Utility patent pending.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones