Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“Introduction  Until now, my pick for the best sounding portable headphone has been the Sennheiser Momentum. While slightly mellow overall with a noticeably forward bass and laid-back treble, until now the Momentum has provided a naturalness and transparency unrivaled by any competitor I've had the chance to try out. This includes Sony MDR-1R, Focal Spirit One, Logitech...” --Lan647

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

* Headphones iPod, MP3 player headphones * Sports stereo headphones. * Comfortable to wear all day long. * Our design fits like a soft spring. * One size fits all. * Compacts, stores anywhere. * Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. * Our discreet design is almost unnoticeable to others. * Utility patent pending.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones