Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Plantronics BackBeat PRO Wireless Noise Canceling Hi-Fi Headphones with Mic - Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Other Smart Devices

“I'm no audio expert by a long shot but I know what I like. For a long time I have been using the logitech ue 9000, I'm actually on my third pair. I kept trying to upgrade and failed each time,. The innerfidelty review was spot on, I just love those headphones so much. I just received the plantronics backbeat pro yesterday., they sound really good out of the box, they have a very clear energetic...” --david8613

Scosche RH1056M Over-The-Ear Headphones (White)

Scosche RH1056M Over-The-Ear Headphones (White)

REALM BY SCOSCHE RH1056MD Over-the-Ear Headphones (White)

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds - Retail Packaging - White

“ I took a leap of faith with this purchase. There were only 9 reviews on Amazon, but the avg was 4.5. I don't usually expect a lot of credence in most Amazon reviews, but people are critical of bluetooth headsets in general. I am, too.   My initial testing, though by no means extensive, indicate that this BT stereo headset is a capable little item. I had a range of over 20' several...” --Judge Buff

Scosche Idr600 Premium Noise-Isolation Earphones

Scosche Idr600 Premium Noise-Isolation Earphones

Oversized 11mm IDR drivers deliver briliant highs, silky smooth mids and powerful bass. Single and dual flanged silicone inserts provide unparalleled noise isolation and comfort. Sliding magnetic cable management system. 24K gold plated 3.5mm audio jack fits iPod iPhone, and MP3 players.

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.

Scosche RH1056MD Over-The-Ear Headphones (Black)

Scosche RH1056MD Over-The-Ear Headphones (Black)

REALM BY SCOSCHE RH1056M Over-the-Ear Headphones (Black)

Plantronics GameCom 780

Plantronics GameCom 780

“I got these for $60 at amazon. What I expect from the headset was: good mic, good comfort, good sound quality for gaming and OK for music, good build quality. So far most of these expectations are met.   Sound/Audio Quality: These can be really hard to hear at first, with just good enough bass, recessed mids, and the high frequencies of this headset hurts my ears. But after using them...” --spiwar

Plantronics Pulsar 590 590A Ultimate Stereo Sound Innovation Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics Pulsar 590 590A Ultimate Stereo Sound Innovation Bluetooth Headset

WIRELESS; FOLDABLE HEADSET DESIGN; ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND & PILLOW-SOFT EAR CUSHIONS; SWITCH BETWEEN PHONE & MUSIC; UP TO 12 HOURS CONTINUOUS TALK TIME & 10 HOURS LISTENING TIME; WIRELESS STEREO LISTENING ON LAPTOPS, PCS, TVS, DVDS & MP3 PLAYERS; HIGH FIDELITY STEREO SOUND; TELESCOPING VOICE TUBE; CALL & MUSIC CONTROL FUNCTION; INCLUDES...

Plantronics GAMECOM 1 PC HEADSET ( 67003-01 )

Plantronics GAMECOM 1 PC HEADSET ( 67003-01 )

MODEL- GAMECOM1 VENDOR- PLANTRONICS FEATURES- GameCom 1 PC Gaming Headset Take command of your gaming experience with the Plantronics GameCom 1 stereo PC gaming headset. Offering rich stereo sound with maximum bass it is great for gaming as well as music. With convenient inline volume and mute controls and a noise-canceling microphone the GameCom 1...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones