Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds - Retail Packaging - White

“ I took a leap of faith with this purchase. There were only 9 reviews on Amazon, but the avg was 4.5. I don't usually expect a lot of credence in most Amazon reviews, but people are critical of bluetooth headsets in general. I am, too.   My initial testing, though by no means extensive, indicate that this BT stereo headset is a capable little item. I had a range of over 20' several...” --Judge Buff

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

“ Having recently reviewed the Charm 3, I've become more aware of the actual benefits of the earbud form factor; prior to the Charm 3, I had only ever heard iBuds and the new earpods. The Charm 3 introduced me to the very real spacial benefits of the earbud form factor, which, despite the popularity of IEMs, especialy multi-armature universals and customs among earphone-oriented audiophiles,...” --Gilly87

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Charm3

Sunrise Audio Charm3

“ My setup for this review: Foobar 2k WASAPI Output ->HiFiMeDIY Sabre DAC -> FiiO E11   As everyone knows, Apple has new "Ear Pods" that come packaged with their new products, and seem to be pretty popular, coming from someone who sells iPhones in wireless retail. They are a bit of a hybrid IEM-Earbud style, which I find pretty cool, but the sound signature is decidedly oriented...” --Gilly87

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Plantronics GameCom Open-Ear Gaming Headset with Full Range Stereo - GAMECOM 377

“There's really nothing to say about them. The audio is bad, build quality terrible. ” --Armotekma

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset

“ I originally bought these as a cheap headset for mainly gaming use.  Bought online for $21 shipped.  Marketing might say "military spec" construction, but it's not even close.  The entire headset is constructed of plastic.  I could easily wobble the cups and headband.  I'm pretty sure excessively doing that could I could quickly break and detach the cup shells, cable,...” --Acreo Aeneas

Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset

Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset

Plantronic GameCom 777 Surround Sound GamPlantronics GAMECOM 777,PC HEADSET,SS,US, 5.1 Dolby Surround SoundGaming Headphone technology gives you an unparalleled audio advantage--if needed, an analogue connection is also provided. Unveil the hidden, noisecancelling mic boom to strategize clearly with teammembers. 100% plug and play Dolby Usb Sound Cardand lets you Adjust audio levels using...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones