Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds - Retail Packaging - White

“ I took a leap of faith with this purchase. There were only 9 reviews on Amazon, but the avg was 4.5. I don't usually expect a lot of credence in most Amazon reviews, but people are critical of bluetooth headsets in general. I am, too.   My initial testing, though by no means extensive, indicate that this BT stereo headset is a capable little item. I had a range of over 20' several...” --Judge Buff

Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

“The Jabra Vox is Jabra's current flagship IEM. It has impressed me in many ways, but has its shortcomings. But for being only $100 MSRP, these are a definite competitor on the current market.   [[SPOILER]] Package - The Vox comes in a hard-plastic container with a yellow silicone stripe down the middle, with the word, 'Vox' written on it. It feels well made, and is aesthetically pleasing to my...” --pro1137

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Plantronics GameCom Open-Ear Gaming Headset with Full Range Stereo - GAMECOM 377

“There's really nothing to say about them. The audio is bad, build quality terrible. ” --Armotekma

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset

“ I originally bought these as a cheap headset for mainly gaming use.  Bought online for $21 shipped.  Marketing might say "military spec" construction, but it's not even close.  The entire headset is constructed of plastic.  I could easily wobble the cups and headband.  I'm pretty sure excessively doing that could I could quickly break and detach the cup shells, cable,...” --Acreo Aeneas

Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

“Here, we have the new Revo Wireless on-ear headphones from Jabra, a company that's probably pretty obscure here on the lands of Head-Fi.Now, before I begin, I have to give a big thanks to the people over at Jabra for sending me a pair of these to review. When I received the package, I noticed that the Revo Wireless box was very well made. The outer portion is made completely of hard plastic. It...” --pro1137

Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset

Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset

Plantronic GameCom 777 Surround Sound GamPlantronics GAMECOM 777,PC HEADSET,SS,US, 5.1 Dolby Surround SoundGaming Headphone technology gives you an unparalleled audio advantage--if needed, an analogue connection is also provided. Unveil the hidden, noisecancelling mic boom to strategize clearly with teammembers. 100% plug and play Dolby Usb Sound Cardand lets you Adjust audio levels using...

Plantronics Pulsar 590 590A Ultimate Stereo Sound Innovation Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics Pulsar 590 590A Ultimate Stereo Sound Innovation Bluetooth Headset

WIRELESS; FOLDABLE HEADSET DESIGN; ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND & PILLOW-SOFT EAR CUSHIONS; SWITCH BETWEEN PHONE & MUSIC; UP TO 12 HOURS CONTINUOUS TALK TIME & 10 HOURS LISTENING TIME; WIRELESS STEREO LISTENING ON LAPTOPS, PCS, TVS, DVDS & MP3 PLAYERS; HIGH FIDELITY STEREO SOUND; TELESCOPING VOICE TUBE; CALL & MUSIC CONTROL FUNCTION; INCLUDES...

Jabra REVO Corded Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Gray

Jabra REVO Corded Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Gray

Plug in and experience the power with Jabra Revo. The perfect companion for your device - Jabra Revo enhances your experience with convenient features and optimized sound. Play or pause music, skip tracks and take calls with ease by using controls located on the cord instead of searching around for your phone. We partnered with Dolby to bring you Dolby Digital Plus via our Jabra Sound app,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones