Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

“ These IEM's arent the greatest. But these ARE the greatest for $5!! Seperation is great, Clarity is great, Detail is great! Bass is superb! Doesnt muddle out the highs and mids. This is the best buds that ive had for just $5!   A reminder, these arent audiophile IEM's, but because if the price, they are probably the best IEM's out there! ” --Ezio

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

YURBUDS Venture Duro Sport Earphones, Orange

YURBUDS Venture Duro Sport Earphones, Orange

“Intro rant I purchased the Yurbuds Venture Duro because I was looking for something durable and with good sound quality. I find these earbuds to be both durable and have good sound quality. When you wonder what I mean by sound quality, I can tell you that I haven't owned many pairs of headphones. If it sounds good and has some depth then I find it acceptable. They sound better than my last...” --boxfox

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Sport Earphones

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Sport Earphones

“ Big thanks to the people at Yurbuds for sending me these for review! Now, before I begin, I feel the need to point out a few things first about these headphones: The Yurbuds Duro, or even the entire Yurbuds lineup as a whole, is definitely not created with our audience (audio enthusiasts) in mind. These headphones are aimed at athletes, and that's who they work best for. Onto the...” --pro1137

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Talk Black In-Ear Sport Headphones with Inline Microphone

"yurbuds "Inspire Talk" sport earphones are designed with the athlete in mind. Their ergonomic buds feature TwistLock technology, which keeps them securely in place, even during the most rigorous physical activity. The ergonomic fit ensures consistent, premium sound quality produced by 15mm drivers. This model also features yurbuds 1 button microphone system, a sweat &...

Meze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphones

Meze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphones

Please note that all Meze Headphones are individually Hand Crafted out of Ebony Wood. The Images Shown will not give a true representation of the headphones you purchase due to the different grains and tones that come with each piece of wood. The beauty of this is that you can have the satisfaction of knowing that nobody will ever have the same looking headphones as you. Truly one of a kind...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones