Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Meze 99 Classics

Meze 99 Classics

“About Me I am a 52 year old audophile,  from Bradenton Florida.  I have been in this hobby, for about two years.   The sound from headphone blew me away, and I dived down the proverbial rabbit hole and have not come back up.   I use headphones to cope with pain from a back injury.  Furthermore  headphones allow me to hear the sound, without out side distractions....” --reddog

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

“ These IEM's arent the greatest. But these ARE the greatest for $5!! Seperation is great, Clarity is great, Detail is great! Bass is superb! Doesnt muddle out the highs and mids. This is the best buds that ive had for just $5!   A reminder, these arent audiophile IEM's, but because if the price, they are probably the best IEM's out there! ” --Ezio

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

“ Having recently reviewed the Charm 3, I've become more aware of the actual benefits of the earbud form factor; prior to the Charm 3, I had only ever heard iBuds and the new earpods. The Charm 3 introduced me to the very real spacial benefits of the earbud form factor, which, despite the popularity of IEMs, especialy multi-armature universals and customs among earphone-oriented audiophiles,...” --Gilly87

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Charm3

Sunrise Audio Charm3

“ My setup for this review: Foobar 2k WASAPI Output ->HiFiMeDIY Sabre DAC -> FiiO E11   As everyone knows, Apple has new "Ear Pods" that come packaged with their new products, and seem to be pretty popular, coming from someone who sells iPhones in wireless retail. They are a bit of a hybrid IEM-Earbud style, which I find pretty cool, but the sound signature is decidedly oriented...” --Gilly87

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Meze 12 Classics

Meze 12 Classics

The latest in the Classics series, the Meze 12 doesn’t reveal itself immediately. The walnut wood housing changes, slightly, over time in tone and contrast. Its mystery isn’t quick to vanish. The signature sound of a Meze, on the other hand, is and will be unchanged.

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

The Meze 11 Neo is a practical and go everywhere gadget, yet, on closer look, one discovers its hidden complexity. As you get closer, new facets are unveiled, the subtle curves arching at different angles, and the precision of crafting. Add to that the Meze signature sound. Comes in two finishes: Gun Metal & Iridium.

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones