Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Meze 99 Classics

Meze 99 Classics

“About Me I am a 52 year old audophile,  from Bradenton Florida.  I have been in this hobby, for about two years.   The sound from headphone blew me away, and I dived down the proverbial rabbit hole and have not come back up.   I use headphones to cope with pain from a back injury.  Furthermore  headphones allow me to hear the sound, without out side distractions....” --reddog

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

“ These IEM's arent the greatest. But these ARE the greatest for $5!! Seperation is great, Clarity is great, Detail is great! Bass is superb! Doesnt muddle out the highs and mids. This is the best buds that ive had for just $5!   A reminder, these arent audiophile IEM's, but because if the price, they are probably the best IEM's out there! ” --Ezio

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

“I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them.   The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other headsets. At first I really really liked these. They were comfortable, although the ear cups collected little hairs easily but you could easily replace those with the leather ones off Corsair's...” --DallasDanielle

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Corsair Vengeance 1500

Corsair Vengeance 1500

“I immediately regret buying these. There is a static sound which is caused by the mic. Even if you mute the mic it makes it even worse. This is a driver issue Corsair hasn't fixed for years. If you've purchased this product and looking for a solution, click on the volume icon on the Windows desktop bar > Click on your headset > Corsair Vengance 1500 Properties > Levels > Mute mic...” --mynameisami26

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

“I originally purchased the HS-1A when I was still on Bethel Island in East Contra Costa, CA, USA, as a test item; 50mm transducers were an up-and-coming item at the time.  Sound proved a little better than the Plantronics® GAMECOM® 380 that would supersede them.  The sound went bad, however, after only three months; when I opened the right earcup to investigate, I found much to my...” --bcschmerker4

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Enjoy legendary audio with zero hassle. You get 2.4GHz wireless freedom at up to 40 feet, and ten hours of uninterrupted gaming at a time. Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround gives you lethally accurate positional audio, and the 50mm neodymium drivers produce staggering bass, highs, and dynamic range. Marathon gaming sessions are easy with the microfiber-wrapped ear pads, and you'll be heard loud...

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

The Meze 11 Neo is a practical and go everywhere gadget, yet, on closer look, one discovers its hidden complexity. As you get closer, new facets are unveiled, the subtle curves arching at different angles, and the precision of crafting. Add to that the Meze signature sound. Comes in two finishes: Gun Metal & Iridium.

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

The Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm drivers deliver serious gaming punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need to enjoy music and movies.Dolby Headphone surround sound gives you a competitive edge, and the noise-cancelling microphone ensures that your teammates and opponents hear you loud and clear....

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones