Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

XTZ Headphone Divine

XTZ Headphone Divine

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThe last twelve months have been a journey of discovery for me with wireless technology getting better, and the ease of mobility with music (and no cables) slowly coming to fruition. I haven’t tried a lot of wireless gear so far, and my brief forays with wireless ear or headphones has been with...” --Brooko

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

“The XTZ Earphone Sports was sent to me by XTZ in Sweden in exchange for my honest opinion on them. I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Olle (the CEO of XTZ) for giving me the chance to check them out, TACK! For people in the EU they’re available from here: http://shop.xtzsound.eu/shop/eu/earphones/xtz-earphone-sports At the time for this review the price was 90 Euro. I’m not in...” --peter123

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

On Earz Pure

On Earz Pure

Pure Powerfull 40mm Dynamic driver with huge bass. Adjustable headband to ensure perfect fit. 1.2 meter cord with 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm adapter provided.

XTZ EarPhone-12

XTZ EarPhone-12

The new XTZ EarPhone-12 with a dedicated iOS app for DSP sound correction will blow your mind! The EarPhone-12 is our first earphone ever! Obviously, as you could expect from XTZ, we went for something completely new. The idea behind this project was not only to create a good earphone, maybe with an excellent price/quality ratio, but to build something revolutionary, something that expresses...

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones