Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

OPPO PM-1

OPPO PM-1

“    I was part of the Canadian leg of the Oppo PM-1 loaner program. For reference, my primary rig is my modded HE-6 (significantly “darker” than stock): regrilled, removed rear and front foams, J$ leather pads with additional front damping, modified “fuzzor”. Amping is from a pair of Nuforce HA-200 monoblocks. My dac is an Echo2usb. Most of the review will be point-form-ish because...” --Armaegis

OPPO PM-2

OPPO PM-2

“Introduction   I found a lot to like about the OPPO PM-1, and I was very excited to give the PM-2 a chance based on impressions I had read for it. With the PM-1, the looks, build quality, and overall presentation were stellar. Though I didn’t have a personal need for it, I appreciated that it worked well from about any device, which I can’t say for a lot of other orthodynamic or high-end...” --hans030390

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

On Earz Pure

On Earz Pure

Pure Powerfull 40mm Dynamic driver with huge bass. Adjustable headband to ensure perfect fit. 1.2 meter cord with 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm adapter provided.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones