Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones

NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones

“   I have heard a wide array of headphones and IEM's. I find this to be a very fun hobby to fuel my love my music. Generally, there is the mindset that the more you spend, the better it is. Well, that is true to an extent. The reason I'm saying this is because I honestly think the HP50 is one of the best headphones that my ears have had the pleasure of listening to. I've heard the...” --SonusAudio

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

NAD Electronics VISO HP20 In-Ear Noise Isolation Headphones with 3-Button Apple Mic and Controls (Black)

The NAD VISO HP20 In-Ear design offers serious audiophiles excellent noise isolation and consistent performance. The HP20 uses precision miniature drivers that result in superb audio accuracy and when combined with RoomFeel technology simply offer more musical realism than you'll hear in other headphones. The HP20 offers a selection of different sized soft silicon ear tips to ensure a...

On Earz Pure

On Earz Pure

Pure Powerfull 40mm Dynamic driver with huge bass. Adjustable headband to ensure perfect fit. 1.2 meter cord with 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm adapter provided.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones