Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

“ I owned these headphones about 4 years ago and I really liked them. Now this was when I didn't care much for sound quality, so I can't tell you much about the sound quality in terms of being a audiophile, but when I owned them they sounded pretty good to me. They had excellent noise cancelling for cans of this value, and during long trips with my youth group in a van with quite a few others...” --EuroDance18

On Earz Pure

On Earz Pure

Pure Powerfull 40mm Dynamic driver with huge bass. Adjustable headband to ensure perfect fit. 1.2 meter cord with 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm adapter provided.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones