Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Paradox Headphones by LFF

Paradox Headphones by LFF

“ Recently, I purchased the very first "Starving Student" edition Paradox Slant. Since receiving it, I've spent a significant time listening to it and I'm starting to get a grasp of what this headphone really is.   LFF describes the Paradox Slant as a "classic" (my own words) Paradox with a slight bass boost and an enhanced soundstage. I haven't heard the original Paradox, but having read...” --C.C.S.

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones