Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Grado GS1000e

Grado GS1000e

“The GS1000e's are over ear, open back headphones. They are part of the Grado Statement range.   I had the wonderful opportunity to try these out before xmas, so thought I'd share my thoughts, the review has taken ages to write, making a final decision on these headphones has been very difficult for a number of reasons, that I will explain.   First Impressions Well the cardboard...” --KT66

Grado SR325e

Grado SR325e

“Well here's the long and the short of it: the new 'e' version of the Grado SR325 is the best one yet. And, IMHO it's the best Grado for the money. Here's why:   I've listened to a lot of headphones. A lot a lot. More than anyone should. And as such, I've developed some preferences. To keep this from dragging on... Grado is where it's at if you want lifelike reproduction. Back when I...” --JoeDoe

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Grado Reference Series RS2e

Grado Reference Series RS2e

The new "e" series headphones, hand made in Brooklyn, NY

PS1000 - Professional Series Hi Fi Open Back Dynamic Over Ear Headphones w/Mahogany/Metal Earpieces

Grado is proud to introduce the new flagship of their headphone line, the PS1000. This hybrid design has an inner sleeve of a selected species of hand-crafted mahogany made by using an intricate curing process. Its outer housing of metal machined from a special non-resonant, very hard metal alloy utilizes a special processing and casting method to increase the porosity of the alloy. This...

iGrado - Prestige Series Open Back Dynamic On Ear Neckband Headphones

iGrado - Prestige Series Open Back Dynamic On Ear Neckband Headphones

Grado Labs is pleased to announce the introduction of our newest product, the "iGrado" street style headphone. Designed specifically for the portable electronics market, it was our goal to design a street style headphone that will sonically outperform anything currently available in the low-end portable market. This we have accomplished. The new "iGrado" is...

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

G-CUSH - Replacement Headphone Cushion for Grado models GS1000i and PS1000

G-CUSH - Replacement Headphone Cushion for Grado models GS1000i and PS1000

The large circumaural G-Cush earpads will fit on any Grado and are easy to install. They greatly improve the comfort for extended listening and for eyeglass wearers. Since they fully enclose the ear, they provide extra stability to keep the headphones from shifting around, especially the heavier 325 series. They provide a bigger sound stage and lessen the in-your-ear effect. There is a slight...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones