Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones

VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones

“When a new company called Voxoa contacted me about reviewing their new Bluetooth headphones, I was this close to turning them down. I had no idea who Voxoa was but the very idea of a wireless headphone seemed rather unnecessary to me. When I listen to headphones, I'm usually sitting right next to my audio rack. Or maybe I'm using my iPad or an Android tablet - which is either in my...” --project86

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color] AROUND-EAR STYLE Manufacturer: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL INC. 40" CORD RATED POWER 40MW 32 OHM/HZ 103DB/MW WEIGHT 22GRAMS MULTI-COLORS, BUYER SPECIFY WHITE, YELLOW, GREEN, OR RED.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones