Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Velodyne vPulse

Velodyne vPulse

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Velodyne vTrue

Velodyne vTrue

“After owning the VTrues for 3 months I have come to a conclusion on them. They are definitely funky. I've noticed something was different about them since day 1. First off these things are HUGE, but they aren't tall. So even if you have a small head, the band will have to be adjusted. Normal sized heads will need a LOT of adjustment. They look like alien spaceships have landed on your head with...” --biggbenn74

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color] AROUND-EAR STYLE Manufacturer: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL INC. 40" CORD RATED POWER 40MW 32 OHM/HZ 103DB/MW WEIGHT 22GRAMS MULTI-COLORS, BUYER SPECIFY WHITE, YELLOW, GREEN, OR RED.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones