Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Pyle Home PHPNC45 High-Fidelity Noise-Canceling Headphones with Carrying Case

Pyle Home PHPNC45 High-Fidelity Noise-Canceling Headphones with Carrying Case

“ When I picked them up for $30, I was not expecting much, but when I tried them on It was better than I thought. These headphones offer good noise cancellation for the price! I couldn't hear pretty much anything.   The only con is the material which is plastic, but its fine if you take good care of them.” --Mheat122134

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color] AROUND-EAR STYLE Manufacturer: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL INC. 40" CORD RATED POWER 40MW 32 OHM/HZ 103DB/MW WEIGHT 22GRAMS MULTI-COLORS, BUYER SPECIFY WHITE, YELLOW, GREEN, OR RED.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones