Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black

Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black

“I would like to start with saying thank you to Pro-Ject Europe for giving me the chance to check out the Pro-Ject Hear It One.   I’d also like to than my friend Felix (@WayneWoondirts) for making the tour happening and including me on it.   The Pro-Ject Hear It One is available on...” --peter123

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color]

Mini Fashion Earphones [Multi-color] AROUND-EAR STYLE Manufacturer: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL INC. 40" CORD RATED POWER 40MW 32 OHM/HZ 103DB/MW WEIGHT 22GRAMS MULTI-COLORS, BUYER SPECIFY WHITE, YELLOW, GREEN, OR RED.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones