Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones

PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones

“I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a noice-canceling big headphone for home and for the office. I first listened to these a year ago and fell in love with the sound, but my wallet didn't allow the purchase, and now I own them, and am very...” --Mr_Owlow

PSB M4U 1

PSB M4U 1

“ TL:DR - these freaking ROCK HARD. Buy them. Now. Seriously, why are you still reading this? GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! A review on the PSB M4U1: First let me say that I enjoy good music. I don't care what genre it's in, I just want good music. You're probably asking "How do I judge whether or not music is good?" Very simple: music should tell a story. I don't care if there are...” --rider4life

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

Upgrade your digital music experience with Z.buds by ZAGG - recipient of the prestigious CES Innovations award for 2009. Packed with features, an eye-catching design, outstanding sound quality, and superior hardware, Z.buds are the next evolutionary step for in-ear headphones. Z.buds feature convenient in-line volume control and a premium length, tangle-free cord. The award-winning design...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

Included: Headset Hi-Fi Streo Adapter Stero Mini-Plug Adapter Transmitter RCA-to-Phono Plug Adapter Listen to all of your favorite audio anywhere around the house, office or on the go without messy, limited range cords! These dynamic wireless headphones plug into any stero, dvd, mp3 or personal audio player for listening enjoyment virtually anywhere. Great for the computer or television....

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

This digital stereo headset comes pack with a storage case , no more cables around just storage them after you use them. 3.5mm jack allows you to use this headset with a wide range of portable electronics.

Sylvania SYL-626 Professional Full Size Headphones (Black and Silver)

Sylvania SYL-626 Professional Full Size Headphones (Black and Silver)

The SYL-626 are heavy duty headphones designed for serious listeners. With powerful 40 mm driver speakers and 20-20,000 frequency response. Also includes a 6.3 mm adaptor. Great Value

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones