Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers ETHER C

MrSpeakers ETHER C

“   Introduction: I first heard the Ether back in August of 2015, I'm not sure if the Ether Cs were even announced back then.  I like what I heard but I was already starting to look for a set of closed back cans and kinda ruled out the Ether.  Almost a year later and I am in the position to by a top of the line set of cans and the Ether C is on my radar.  I spent a lot of...” --silvrr

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

“MrSpeakers Ether Review   [[SPOILER]]  Intro: Founded by Dan Clark in 2012, MrSpeakers is an American audio company based in San Diego, California. An avid hobbyist always tinkering, Mr. Clark studied electrical engineering at Swarthmore College and gained recognition in the high-end audio industry for his work on commercial loudspeaker designs. MrSpeakers was born during Dan’s personal quest...” --money4me247

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

“   I was lucky enough to be sitting with Dan Clarke in his office at the moment Jude's video about the original Ethers went live and my experiences with them before, and during CanJam SoCal 2015 lead me to buy the demo pair I'd taken home with me. Dan had bet his entire company on the product and subsequent Ether C headphones, his Foxtex-based models going into retirement. It thankfully...” --Currawong

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

ETHER C Flow is MrSpeakers new flagship closed-backed headphone. ETHER C Flow uses TrueFlow technology to improve the performance of the critically acclaimed ETHER C headphone, delivering sumptuous planar magnetic bass and dynamics, with near-electrostatic resolution and an even more “open” and spacious soundstage than ETHER C. Designed, built and tested in San Diego, CA, ETHER...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

Upgrade your digital music experience with Z.buds by ZAGG - recipient of the prestigious CES Innovations award for 2009. Packed with features, an eye-catching design, outstanding sound quality, and superior hardware, Z.buds are the next evolutionary step for in-ear headphones. Z.buds feature convenient in-line volume control and a premium length, tangle-free cord. The award-winning design...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black