Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Wicked Little Buds WI-2303 (Silver)

Wicked Little Buds WI-2303 (Silver)

“ Why Wicked Little Buds?   I heard about these earbuds from a friend, however I was unable to find them anywhere around me, but I did find Wicked Little Buds online. They were shipped in three days, and when I got them here, I could not help but smile. The artistic packaging was pretty sweet, but the real joy is when I plugged them into my iPhone and started listening.  ...” --philahudson

Wicked Little Buds WI-2300 (Black)

Wicked Little Buds WI-2300 (Black)

“ Wel I had this headphones, they were very loyal to me, I always take care of my headphones, BUT one day I had to borrow them to my sister, and then one of them was without sound! But the cord was very usefull, now I'm using the cord on a personalized pair of Over-Ear 'phones... ” --Angelvilish

Wicked Reverb WI-8200 Full Size Headphones (White/Black)

Wicked Reverb WI-8200 Full Size Headphones (White/Black)

“ I'll keep it short these have good sound. not audiophile quality, but just good. plastic fake leather of course. i got them on sale on a trip to oregon for around 16 dollars. not bad. ” --Ciceroears

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

Upgrade your digital music experience with Z.buds by ZAGG - recipient of the prestigious CES Innovations award for 2009. Packed with features, an eye-catching design, outstanding sound quality, and superior hardware, Z.buds are the next evolutionary step for in-ear headphones. Z.buds feature convenient in-line volume control and a premium length, tangle-free cord. The award-winning design...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

Included: Headset Hi-Fi Streo Adapter Stero Mini-Plug Adapter Transmitter RCA-to-Phono Plug Adapter Listen to all of your favorite audio anywhere around the house, office or on the go without messy, limited range cords! These dynamic wireless headphones plug into any stero, dvd, mp3 or personal audio player for listening enjoyment virtually anywhere. Great for the computer or television....

EarHugger EH710 Deluxe Monitor Headphones

EarHugger EH710 Deluxe Monitor Headphones

Deluxe Monitor Headphones (EH-710) feature the 40 mm super thin diaphragm speaker for high fidelity. Padded headband provides extra comfort. Gold plated 3.5 mm stereo plug. 6.3 mm adapter.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones