Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

“ I will describe it very simply since I am not English speaker...   H6 was demoed with ipod Touch 5thG Galaxy Note2 ifi audio ican + idac.   I owns some of flagship headphone like grado PS1000, Gs1000, Audeze LCD-2 Beyerdynamic T90 AKG K702 etc    so I think I know what I am talking about.   Out of all the B&o earphone and headphone series (except...” --skfktkwjs

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

“ Its been more than a year I bought two B&O A8, one definitely a fake, and one outstandingly Genuine. At first none of them pleased me. I discarded the fake ones and decidet to give a try to the genuine ones at interval times. They sounded normal, nothing outstanding, until I decided to change the fit in my ears. I tried them many times until the day I put them in my ears very near to them...” --PeterCasta

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“These headphones have a nice open soundstage for an earbud headphone and are relatively comfortable to wear. The sound does seem to "settle" and refine somewhat after some time of burning in. They sound quite natural and relaxed especially at lower volumes but turn up the volume and these bad boys come alive. I find the slightly flat sound at lower volume levels does pay off at higher listening...” --pete4sound

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

“ I have owned the Bang And Olufsen A8s for around 5 months. I am very satisfied with this product in many ways. First of all, These earphones look and feel amazing. The materials used (rubber, brushed aluminum and plastic,) are fantastic. As well, these are probably the most comfortable earphones I have EVER used in my entire life. It's so comfortable, I do not feel anything when I am...” --LazBro123

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Form 2 headphones allow you to listen to your favorite music as loud as you want - without annoying everyone else. With a weight of only 68 grams, their semi-open configuration lets you stay in touch with the world around you.

Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3 Stereo Headset with Built-In Microphone (iPhone Compatible)

Bang & Olufsens first stereo headset with built-in microphone, Earset 3 is the ideal companion for any music mobile phone. Earset 3 has been specially developed to closely match the contours and curves of each ear, ensuring that no sound escapes. At any level of activity, Earset 3 stays firmly and comfortably in place, ensuring the optimal sound experience.

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

Upgrade your digital music experience with Z.buds by ZAGG - recipient of the prestigious CES Innovations award for 2009. Packed with features, an eye-catching design, outstanding sound quality, and superior hardware, Z.buds are the next evolutionary step for in-ear headphones. Z.buds feature convenient in-line volume control and a premium length, tangle-free cord. The award-winning design...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones