Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

“ History I'm a audiophile wannabee since I was 10 years. Worked in a hifi shop for 12 years and listened to quite a few systems, mainly higher end. I own at the moment a modest set consisting of a Marantz PM17mk2 and Tannoy DM 700 speakers and a Marantz SA11. As I have small children at the moment I do not have much time or chance to listen as much music as I like. One of the reasons...” --coen99

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

“I did quite a bit of research when I got these. I wanted a true, flat response, and I got exactly that. My main source of info on these was Sonic Sense Pro Audio. They've developed a way to compare the sound of headphones without physically handling them. Of course, the method cannot represent the true tone of the cans, but that's not the point of their method; instead, it is to showcase how...” --TheoS53

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

“Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AT US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   You have to be living under a rock not to be familiar with ATH-M50 headphones and their latest M50x model which introduced detachable cables.  With thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon and still crowned as #1 Best Seller, you don’t have to take my word...” --twister6

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Red

Upgrade your digital music experience with Z.buds by ZAGG - recipient of the prestigious CES Innovations award for 2009. Packed with features, an eye-catching design, outstanding sound quality, and superior hardware, Z.buds are the next evolutionary step for in-ear headphones. Z.buds feature convenient in-line volume control and a premium length, tangle-free cord. The award-winning design...

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

ZAGG Z.buds Headphones with MIC for Apple iPhone - Black

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

Included: Headset Hi-Fi Streo Adapter Stero Mini-Plug Adapter Transmitter RCA-to-Phono Plug Adapter Listen to all of your favorite audio anywhere around the house, office or on the go without messy, limited range cords! These dynamic wireless headphones plug into any stero, dvd, mp3 or personal audio player for listening enjoyment virtually anywhere. Great for the computer or television....

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

This digital stereo headset comes pack with a storage case , no more cables around just storage them after you use them. 3.5mm jack allows you to use this headset with a wide range of portable electronics.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones