Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Harman Kardon BT

Harman Kardon BT

“When I have found these Harman Kardon for a ridiculously cheap price, I had already decided that I would have kept the Fidelio M2BT, the best of all those I have tested (obviously). But given the price I said to myself that I could try them and eventually keep them as second pair at home if they where good enough. Well, they very good, but I will not keep them because they do not add anything...” --Giogio

Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass

Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass

“The Harman Kardon CL (Classic) is a light weight closed back on-ear headphone that was introduced in 2012.  Since then, much has been written on this new headphone entry from Harman Kardon.  From most reviews I've read there seems to be general agreement on the overall tonal characteristic of the CL.  To summarize, the CL has an overall warm balance and a somewhat muted sound,...” --jazzfan

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

IENC SilverActive, noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones with microphone

IENC SilverActive, noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones with microphone

“I am a music lover and an engineer by profession Things I own: Fiio X1 Shure SE215 in ear audio technica ath-m40x Harman Kardon IENC in ear Harman Kardon AE in ear JBL TMG81BL Tim McGraw Artist Series On Ear Headphones Knowledge Zenith (KZ) ED9 in ear AKG K451 on ear   I bought this during prelaunch of this product. I own a pair of Harman Kardon AE earbuds and I use it regularly paired...” --gprs007

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

Included: Headset Hi-Fi Streo Adapter Stero Mini-Plug Adapter Transmitter RCA-to-Phono Plug Adapter Listen to all of your favorite audio anywhere around the house, office or on the go without messy, limited range cords! These dynamic wireless headphones plug into any stero, dvd, mp3 or personal audio player for listening enjoyment virtually anywhere. Great for the computer or television....

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

This digital stereo headset comes pack with a storage case , no more cables around just storage them after you use them. 3.5mm jack allows you to use this headset with a wide range of portable electronics.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones