Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers ETHER C

MrSpeakers ETHER C

“First review on Head-Fi so I'll keep it short. I am reviewing from the perspective of how the headphone makes me feel and am not too clued up on the technical stuff...although not too bad either.   Some perspective first regarding my journey and philosophy (not completely shared with my wife I might add!). I started getting into headphones a couple of years ago when a small bonus...” --buckles29

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

“MrSpeakers Ether Review   [[SPOILER]]  Intro: Founded by Dan Clark in 2012, MrSpeakers is an American audio company based in San Diego, California. An avid hobbyist always tinkering, Mr. Clark studied electrical engineering at Swarthmore College and gained recognition in the high-end audio industry for his work on commercial loudspeaker designs. MrSpeakers was born during Dan’s personal quest...” --money4me247

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

SYLVANIA SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing

Sylvania SYL-626 Professional Full Size Headphones (Black and Silver)

Sylvania SYL-626 Professional Full Size Headphones (Black and Silver)

The SYL-626 are heavy duty headphones designed for serious listeners. With powerful 40 mm driver speakers and 20-20,000 frequency response. Also includes a 6.3 mm adaptor. Great Value

Sylvania SYL-185 Contoured Silent Cap iPod Earbuds (Silver)

Sylvania SYL-185 Contoured Silent Cap iPod Earbuds (Silver)

The SYL-185 Contour Earbuds from Audiology are great for those looking for enhanced sound and comfortable fit in an affordable earphone. This product comes with a 15mm driver, frequency response of 20-20000Hz, impedance of 32 Ohms, sensitivity of 102dB, max power of 50mW and a cord length of 1.2 meters. Perfect for ipod / mp3

Sylvania SYL-NCE745 Noise Canceling Earphones (Black)

Sylvania SYL-NCE745 Noise Canceling Earphones (Black)

The SYL-NCE745 Sylvania Noise Canceling Earphones, are the best valued Noise Reduction earphones on the market. These high quality earphones are the ulitmate in travel earphones. They come with built in neckstrap, carry pouch, airplane adaptor plug, extra ear cushion tips, and a free AA battery for immediate use.

Sylvania SYL-NC735 Noise Canceling Headphones (Black and Silver)

Sylvania SYL-NC735 Noise Canceling Headphones (Black and Silver)

The Sylvania SYL-NC735 are high end, high quality Noise Canceling Headphones. Foldable design for convenient carrying, storage, and travel. Extra padded earcups for ultimate comfort. Includes carry pouch and airplane adaptor plug. Perfect for on the plane. Has an integrated battery compartment in earcup.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones