Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

G430 Gaming Headset - Black

G430 Gaming Headset - Black

“Overall Summary: The sound is overall really good.  If you're just looking for gaming surround sound and quality isn't the main concern, these would be pretty good for you.  The price is nice at ~$70, so they shouldn't be out of reach for anyone really.  They feel great, I've worn them for the past 9 months almost for an average of ~9-12 hours each day, sometimes longer,...” --Bugattikid2012

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“When listening to music , i used to plug in my razer electra's , not that its gone in the dumpster but it did give a solid sound. Now when i started to use my UE6000 the sound felt so different that it took me to a new level of listening. Like i stated in the pro  whatever genre of music plays the lows are very well defined that means the drums , keys and sounds that are normally drowned...” --maestrochin29

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

981-000116 - G35 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound USB Over Ear PC Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic

Victory never sounded so good, thanks to game-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby. Hear your enemy Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there. Combat comfort Marathon sessions, here you come-three swappable headband pads help you stay comfortable. In command With three programmable G-keys,...

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones