Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“Switched to these from a TDK BA200 and the difference is phenomenal. I only paid about 80quid more for these than the BA200 with all the discounted sets appearing here and there. The first thing I noticed after getting a good fit was the immense soundstage. They are very detailed and clear in reproducing music, but are rather lenient on most lower quality mp3 recordings. This is a plus for me...” --efgwew

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

“ Having recently reviewed the Charm 3, I've become more aware of the actual benefits of the earbud form factor; prior to the Charm 3, I had only ever heard iBuds and the new earpods. The Charm 3 introduced me to the very real spacial benefits of the earbud form factor, which, despite the popularity of IEMs, especialy multi-armature universals and customs among earphone-oriented audiophiles,...” --Gilly87

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Sunrise Audio Charm3

Sunrise Audio Charm3

“ My setup for this review: Foobar 2k WASAPI Output ->HiFiMeDIY Sabre DAC -> FiiO E11   As everyone knows, Apple has new "Ear Pods" that come packaged with their new products, and seem to be pretty popular, coming from someone who sells iPhones in wireless retail. They are a bit of a hybrid IEM-Earbud style, which I find pretty cool, but the sound signature is decidedly oriented...” --Gilly87

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

981-000116 - G35 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound USB Over Ear PC Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic

Victory never sounded so good, thanks to game-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby. Hear your enemy Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there. Combat comfort Marathon sessions, here you come-three swappable headband pads help you stay comfortable. In command With three programmable G-keys,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones