Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

“Tralucent Audio: Ref 1.                                                                                    Foreword         The Ref 1 is the...” --eke2k6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

SOL Republic Tracks HD

SOL Republic Tracks HD

“I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however, is where these are suffer. I liked the idea of picking a custom headband/wires/driver to match your style. The overall sound presentation is very congested and muffled. There is no clarity or...” --xkonfuzed

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

SOL Republic Tracks

SOL Republic Tracks

“I was impressed with the build quality. The headbands would never break, and the earpieces (aka "Sound Engines") are made of metal. I'll be comparing this headphone to the Grado sr80i and the Audio Techinca ATH M50, which both cost a little more than the Tracks. I used Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) AAC (256 kbps) as a testing song as this song is poorly mastered in such a way that...” --bigreddog512

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Air Wireless On-Ear Headphones

SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Air Wireless On-Ear Headphones

Two brands, one commitment - deliver incredible music experiences to everyone. Tracks Air fuses the sound and style of SOL REPUBLIC to the cutting edge technology of Motorola. On the road or roaming the home, Tracks Air delivers wired sound wirelessly, with a range of up to 150 feet. Powered by wireless A2 Sound Engines, Tracks Air provides powerful sound with clear highs and detailed deep...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones