Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Phiaton PS 320 Premium Carbon Fiber Luxury Headphones

Phiaton PS 320 Premium Carbon Fiber Luxury Headphones

“ Before the review, I'll like to thank Phiaton for the loaner unit of PS320.   Prelude I kind of think I have moved from chasing the next best thing to simply trying to get more enjoyment from what I have, but once in a while I get the chance to listen to something I feel really special. It doesn’t have to be particular high-end or expensive, just a sound that fulfill a person’s inner...” --ClieOS

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

“Tralucent Audio: Ref 1.                                                                                    Foreword         The Ref 1 is the...” --eke2k6

Phiaton Bridge MS 500 M-Series Headphones with Microphone

Phiaton Bridge MS 500 M-Series Headphones with Microphone

“The Bridge is a headphone that combines the epitome of elegant design, comfort of kings, and an exquisite sound that you can get by just plugging into a smartphone. It is a pure audiophile headphone.  Accessories - Soft leather pouch, 6.3mm adapter, two cables (one with single button remote and mic). The cables are covered with fabric, and are pretty thick. They're both teriminated with a 90...” --pro1137

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Phiaton Fusion MS 430 M-Series Carbon Fiber Headphones with Microphone

Phiaton Fusion MS 430 M-Series Carbon Fiber Headphones with Microphone

“The MS430 Fusion is part of Phiaton's new line of headphones, sporting an impressive build, style, and sound, like many other models from the company.   [[SPOILER]]  Accessories - 3.5mm cable, carrying pouchThe cable features an in-line microphone with universal remote and volume control. I personally would prefer a version that has this and a separate version just for Apple devices, but that's...” --pro1137

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones