Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

“Tralucent Audio: Ref 1.                                                                                    Foreword         The Ref 1 is the...” --eke2k6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Gorilla Ears AT5

Gorilla Ears AT5

“ Company Name: Gorilla Ears Company Website: http://www.gorillaears.com Gorilla Ears FAQ: http://www.gorillaears.com/faq.php Headphone Model: Gorilla Ears AT5 Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): Custom In Ear Monitors Frequency Range: 20Hz-18Khz Impedance:  25 Ohms @ 1Khz Sensitivity:  117db @ 1Khz Isolation: 28db ± 2db Material: Acrylic Warranty:...” --whitedragon551

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

981-000116 - G35 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound USB Over Ear PC Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic

Victory never sounded so good, thanks to game-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby. Hear your enemy Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there. Combat comfort Marathon sessions, here you come-three swappable headband pads help you stay comfortable. In command With three programmable G-keys,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones