Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

“Tralucent Audio: Ref 1.                                                                                    Foreword         The Ref 1 is the...” --eke2k6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling Headset with Microphone - Black

“I bought these on amazon.co.uk for about £17 (US$28/€21) I initially bought these with a long return rail journey in mind and was expecting to be able to write a review that dealt with their effectiveness on bus/taxi, train and tube (I also had some less than charitable hopes that they might nullify the squeals and shrieks of young nephews and nieces, and the grumblings of aged ancestors)....” --julian67

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Digital Silence DS321D Digital Active Noise Cancelling Ear Buds

Digital Silence DS321D Digital Active Noise Cancelling Ear Buds

“ANC works well, cutting out the growl of the bus, the rumble of the tube and the drone of office air-con. You can still hear talking and voice and announcements as you would expect.   PROS - ANC works well (so far: bus, tube, office) (to come: trains, planes, automobiles) - remote button works with iOS   CONS - earbud fit is awkward (they are prone to...” --gingerbeardman

Digital Silence DS421D Digital Active Noise Cancelling Ear Buds - Black

Digital Silence DS421D Digital Active Noise Cancelling Ear Buds - Black

Wolfson Microelectronics Digital Silence DS421D Premium Stereo Headsets with three selectable ANC modes that allow users to optimize the noise cancellation performance for their specific environment. This brand new active ambient noise cancelling headset offers three user-selectable Wolfson myZone ANC modes: General / Airplane / Office. The Digital Silence DS-421D headset is also fitted with a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones