Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

“Tralucent Audio: Ref 1.                                                                                    Foreword         The Ref 1 is the...” --eke2k6

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

“ First let me say that I LOVE these phones, the have awesome bass, decent mids and tamed highs which is what I like, if you're someone who likes sparkling highs, these aren't for you. These also work very well if you are like me and wear your headphones on the back of your neck.   A couple things I don't like, the connector has the 3 rings on it so that when you connect it to a phone...” --A1945

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

“   Definitely recommend these headphones! sound quality is sick and the designs are awesome. I've never had a more comfortable and useful set of headphones that work with skype, ipods, iphones, and basically everything else. They do have black/gray headphones that are less striking. But you can get black headphones from any manufacturer. These headphones are for those who want to stand...” --jjdee

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

“ These are great headphones. I got these for free off a website called Lockerz, so I didn't spend any money on these but now that I've had them, I would definitely buy them. Sound is very good, bass is very deep and to me it booms (but I like that), mids are decent and highs are there but not overwhelming.   Build is the best I have ever had, they're somewhat heavy but I don't mind...” --A1945

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones