Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“When listening to music , i used to plug in my razer electra's , not that its gone in the dumpster but it did give a solid sound. Now when i started to use my UE6000 the sound felt so different that it took me to a new level of listening. Like i stated in the pro  whatever genre of music plays the lows are very well defined that means the drums , keys and sounds that are normally drowned...” --maestrochin29

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

“Introduction – In this review I’ll be looking at the SteelSeries Flux, an IEM from a gaming accessory manufacture and a rarity in the Head-Fi community. Since SteelSeries have never received any notable attention for their audio products they haven’t had more than a few of their headphones reviewed online. This scarcity of reviews is due to a number of things. First is the nature of gaming...” --Audiophile1811

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

G430 Gaming Headset

G430 Gaming Headset

“Overall Summary: The sound is overall really good.  If you're just looking for gaming surround sound and quality isn't the main concern, these would be pretty good for you.  The price is nice at ~$70, so they shouldn't be out of reach for anyone really.  They feel great, I've worn them for the past 9 months almost for an average of ~9-12 hours each day, sometimes longer,...” --Bugattikid2012

SteelSeries Siberia 51017 Headphones (Black)

SteelSeries Siberia 51017 Headphones (Black)

Steel Series Siberia Full Size Headphones - With a superior soundscape and signature design, the Steel Series Siberia Full Size Headphone is an ideal choice for music and gaming enthusiasts. The headphone (sans the microphone), is avaialable in glossy black or white. The signature Siberia headband suspension offers superior comfort and a 2.8 meter cord for convenience that can be used with MP3...

SteelSeries Siberia 51016 Headphones (White)

SteelSeries Siberia 51016 Headphones (White)

“ Not the best headphones. Sound is mediocre and is not much better than a decent pair of IEMs.    Worth mentioning that they fell apart after a year of use. I am not over exaggerating. They fell apart.   ” --tuan0r

SteelSeries 5Hv2 Medal of Honor Edition Gaming Headset

SteelSeries 5Hv2 Medal of Honor Edition Gaming Headset

The SteelSeries 5Hv2 Headset Medal of Honor Edition is the premium quality headset designed for PC gamers who seek comfort and quality sound reproduction in a unique design specifically created for Medal of Honor gamers. TheXL-sized, hear-through, cloth ear cushions that fit comfortably around the ear offers players a relaxed audio experience while reducing background noise. With the custom...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones