Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“Switched to these from a TDK BA200 and the difference is phenomenal. I only paid about 80quid more for these than the BA200 with all the discounted sets appearing here and there. The first thing I noticed after getting a good fit was the immense soundstage. They are very detailed and clear in reproducing music, but are rather lenient on most lower quality mp3 recordings. This is a plus for me...” --efgwew

Noontec ME3114-B ZORO Professional Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones, Black

“The Noontec Zoro is a new headphone in the market and  with a price that makes it immensely appealing and with an attractive styling to suit. Soundwise, Noontec has also decided to take a balanced presentation, opting out of the “boomy bass” approach of several of its counterparts.The build is very respectable for a budget headphone. The Zoro feels good when you hold it your hands, though...” --bala

Noontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones - White

“ As a previous owner of beats (before the knowledge of head-fi and innerfidelity was bestowed upon me) I can speak to how much better these sound then Dr. Dre's less than impressive Solo HDs.  But not only did they crush them, they also surprised me how well they actually do sound...  Every thing is very clear and crisp in the highs, and the bass was well defined; not too boomy or...” --thekenner33

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and Answer/End Button - Black

“In this review, I will be introducing what I believe to be Noontec Zoro's brother, the Zoro HD. The Zoro was a very successful headphone that get positive reviews on several big audio forum/website like the Innerfidelity and CNet. While I personally have not tried the Zoro myself before, but today, a big thank you to Noontec for sending in me their Noontec Zoro HD for this review.   To...” --BillsonChang007

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

981-000116 - G35 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound USB Over Ear PC Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic

Victory never sounded so good, thanks to game-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby. Hear your enemy Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there. Combat comfort Marathon sessions, here you come-three swappable headband pads help you stay comfortable. In command With three programmable G-keys,...

Noontec HAMMO Stereo Headphones

Noontec HAMMO Stereo Headphones

Hammo is specially designed for the high end music fans who pursue quality as well as stylish appearance. Noontec's unique SCCB sound technology together with acoustic master's professional tune brings Hammo Hi-fi level's sound performance. High sensitive cable control microphone is applicable for most popular mobile phones.

Noontec Zoro MF3114

Noontec Zoro MF3114

The ZORO Professional Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones have been developed from the outstanding intelligence and perfect SCCB technologies of professional masters. The 40mm high-quality neodymium magnet speaker is almost fully hand-selected, with low frequency sound cavities calibrated at ten thousand times - and the cotton buds of the acoustic earphones have undergone...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones