Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black)[Retail Packaging]

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black)[Retail Packaging]

“ These bluetooth headphones are awesome! so comfortable and dont ever lose signal. Their battery life is alright but overall I love mine! i had them for about 3 months and never had any issues with them. I found mine at http://www.bluetoothsports.com on sale which was a plus!! They also had other brands on the site. ” --dbsoccer14

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

“ These S9 headphones are awesome! i've had them for half a year and still use them. I run with them and never have any issues. A very nice design and great quality. I bought my pair at http://www.bluetoothsports.com nice site has a couple other brands as well. ” --dbsoccer14

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

981-000116 - G35 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound USB Over Ear PC Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic

Victory never sounded so good, thanks to game-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby. Hear your enemy Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there. Combat comfort Marathon sessions, here you come-three swappable headband pads help you stay comfortable. In command With three programmable G-keys,...

Motorola Bluetooth Headset HT820

Motorola Bluetooth Headset HT820

The Motorola Stereo Bluetooth Headphones HT820 wirelessly connects to a Bluetooth wireless phone and a separate music source simultaneously - when linked to a Bluetooth A2DP enabled device or just about any audio device using the Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Gateway - promising that users can enjoy favorite songs without missing a call. Music automatically mutes when a call comes in and when the...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones