Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“Switched to these from a TDK BA200 and the difference is phenomenal. I only paid about 80quid more for these than the BA200 with all the discounted sets appearing here and there. The first thing I noticed after getting a good fit was the immense soundstage. They are very detailed and clear in reproducing music, but are rather lenient on most lower quality mp3 recordings. This is a plus for me...” --efgwew

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Inspiration

Monster Inspiration

“First of all let me say these headphones look incredible! Some headphones need to include a paper bag to put over you head when your in public but not these, you actually want people to notice them! Sound quality is top notch but maybe slightly too sharp, details are clearly heard and separation is apparent in the instruments. Bass is very polite and tight with no booming like the Beats line...” --Klipschfan

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

“ Comfort,   The leather pads are really soft and comfortable with an adjustable headband that should fit the head. The pads actually cover my whole ears (I have big ears) providing better isolation as well.   Design,   Probably one of the best looking pair of headphones I've ever seen. The sides actually look like diamonds, with a silcone headband making it one of...” --Mheat122134

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones