Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Features: * Comfortable simulation leather for ear,perfect acoustic * Super sensitive microphone for clearly chating online, playing game, listening the music * Plug Diameter: 3.5mm * Cable Length: ≥2m * Color: Black / Blue Package includes: 1 x Wired Headphone http://www.chinabuye.com/cosonic-ct-770-wired-game-headphone-w-microphone-for-pc

Chinabuye Feinier FE-151

Chinabuye Feinier FE-151

Features: * With stretchable design * High definition audio system, music is more pure * Soft cushion earcup, soft and comfortable * With microphone, very convenient * Collapsible design, fashion and convenient * Durable use Specifications: * Headphone: ** Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz ** Sensitivity: 106dB ** Impedance: 32Ohm * Microphone: ** Response: 75-16,000Hz ** Directivity:...

Chinabuye FE-169 Super Bass Hi-Fi

Chinabuye FE-169 Super Bass Hi-Fi

Features: - 100% Brand New - Multiplayer online games, music, video conference - Stereo headphone - Extention cable for PC, notebook with online voice chatting - Lightweight frame for listening comfort - Ergonomic design Headphone specification: - Speaker diameter: Φ40mm - Frequency: 20HZ - 20000Hz - Sensitivity: 108 dB - Impedance: 32 ohm - Connector: 3.5 mm - Microphone: 9.7*6.7mm-54dB...

Chinabuye Kanen MC-780

Chinabuye Kanen MC-780

Features: * Speaker: 40mm * Sensitivity: 104dB * Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz * Impedance: 32 ohms * Cable Length: 1.5m * Sensitivity: -42±3dB * Plug type: 3.5mm * Color: white&blue, white&orange, black&red Package includes: 1* Headphone http://www.chinabuye.com/kanen-mc-780-earphone-computer-headset-mp3-headphone-3-colors

Chinabuye Feinier FE-136

Chinabuye Feinier FE-136

Features: * Stretchable stereo headphone * High definition audio system, music is more pure * Lightweight frame for listening comfort * With microphone, very convenient * Durable use Specifications: * Headphone: ** Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz ** Sensitivity: 106dB ** Impedance: 32Ohm ** Cable length: 200cm ** Jack: 3.5mm * Microphone: ** Frequency response: 75-16,000Hz ** Directivity:...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones