Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Astrotec AX7