Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“When listening to music , i used to plug in my razer electra's , not that its gone in the dumpster but it did give a solid sound. Now when i started to use my UE6000 the sound felt so different that it took me to a new level of listening. Like i stated in the pro  whatever genre of music plays the lows are very well defined that means the drums , keys and sounds that are normally drowned...” --maestrochin29

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

“ First let me say that I LOVE these phones, the have awesome bass, decent mids and tamed highs which is what I like, if you're someone who likes sparkling highs, these aren't for you. These also work very well if you are like me and wear your headphones on the back of your neck.   A couple things I don't like, the connector has the 3 rings on it so that when you connect it to a phone...” --A1945

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

“   Definitely recommend these headphones! sound quality is sick and the designs are awesome. I've never had a more comfortable and useful set of headphones that work with skype, ipods, iphones, and basically everything else. They do have black/gray headphones that are less striking. But you can get black headphones from any manufacturer. These headphones are for those who want to stand...” --jjdee

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

“ These are great headphones. I got these for free off a website called Lockerz, so I didn't spend any money on these but now that I've had them, I would definitely buy them. Sound is very good, bass is very deep and to me it booms (but I like that), mids are decent and highs are there but not overwhelming.   Build is the best I have ever had, they're somewhat heavy but I don't mind...” --A1945

G430 Gaming Headset

G430 Gaming Headset

“Overall Summary: The sound is overall really good.  If you're just looking for gaming surround sound and quality isn't the main concern, these would be pretty good for you.  The price is nice at ~$70, so they shouldn't be out of reach for anyone really.  They feel great, I've worn them for the past 9 months almost for an average of ~9-12 hours each day, sometimes longer,...” --Bugattikid2012

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

Aerial7 Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote Kick it in style and DJ sound in the TANK headphones. Designed for sonic domination, the TANK allows you to explore the full spectrum of sound from low rumbling bass grooves and consistent mids to crisp highs. Ultra-thick cushions cocoon your ears, while the wide adjustable headband guarantees a perfect fit. Features Engineered...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones