Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Logitech UE 6000

Logitech UE 6000

“I prematurely wrote a review on this that wasn't all too positive. However, after about a week, my impressions have changed. I swaer I have been listening to these nonstop. At least for 50 hours. Construction:7/10 Really good I think. They are built like Beats actually (studios), with similarities in the folding system, headband cushion, earpads, overall shape, and the active noise...” --Trunks159

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

“I purchased these because my original gaming headset have been attacked by my rabbit. I understand that you make sacrifices when you purchase a wireless headset. I'm not a huge fan of this headset, but it gets the job done and I've come to terms with that. Yes, it is true that you need the software running in order to use the surroundsound and also to equalize the headset. I've never had a...” --Butler

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

ABLE PLANET NC180B MUSICIANS CHOICE Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones with LINX AUDIO

“ These are great noise canceling headphones. They are low price but high quality. Ok, so these were my first over ear headphones, and like people say 'you never forget your first love'. These were fantastic for what I expected. I got them at a costco for 69 dollars and wasn't expecting much. To my surprise they delivered a crisp balanced sound and were pretty comfortable. If there are people...” --basshead2015

981-000257 - G930 2.4GHz Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset w/Cancelling Mic

This headset delivers a fast wireless connection so you can level up without being tied down. Add 7.1 surround sound, three programmable G-keys and a comfortable, adjustable fit and you’ve got everything you need to win. Features 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity Designed for a lag-free, interference-resistant connection with a range up to 40 feet (12 meters)*-so nothing stands...

NC300B - True Fidelity Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones w/Linx Audio Technology - Black

"REFURBISHED" products cannot be sold as "New" due to possible packaging damage, demonstration purposes, photography use, customer returns, or others reasons that may render the product as no longer in "New" condition. All items listed as "REFURBISHED" have been restored to "like new" conditions by our staff of headphone technicians and perform...

NC200B - True Fidelity Active Noise Cancelling Folding Over Ear Headphones w/Linx Audio - Black

TRUE FIDELITY Active Noise Canceling Folding Headphones with LINX AUDIO True Fidelity is the new standard for Sound Quality, Clarity and Comfort. Hear the Difference. Ideal for the traveler, student or music lover. The latest technology and convenient foldable size. The NC200B Features an adjustable headband, superior sound quality and clarity, patented LINX AUDIO technology, in-line volume...

IR200T - True Fidelity Wireless IR Over Ear Headphones with Linx Audio/Single Channel Transmitter

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones