Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII

Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII

“For sound quality i will rate it very good compare to my other high-end headphones like my SR009/R10/L3000/K1000/HD800/TH900 etc. But lets just be clear on this that the MURAMASA VIII is not better than the SR009 nor the R10 (bass light ver) in my opinion. However the mid and treble response and extension of the MURAMASA is where the points goes. Its silky smooth treble ...” --elton7033

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“   Specs,   Housing - Stainless Steel Driver - Custom-made Balanced Armature S.P.L - 112 dB Impedance - 16 ohms Cable Length - 1.2m Weight - 16g   Accessories,   6 Sets of Tips Steel Carrying Case   Build Quality / Fit   The FAD Heaven IV like the e-Q5 is very well built imo with the stainless steel housing that looks really nice....” --Techno Kid

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. Soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, easy-to-wear design, swivel ear cups and soft coiled 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Comes in easy to mark medium gray color. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox. Specifications: ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones