Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. Soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, easy-to-wear design, swivel ear cups and soft coiled 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Comes in easy to mark medium gray color. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox. Specifications: ...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

This Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone works with any Hamilton Wireless Headphone System or transmitter. These cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency. Headphones operate for up to 40 hours and charge in...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - 6 Headphone Package

The Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System gives you an adaptable learning lab, because you can use an unlimited number of headphones on the same frequency. The cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency....

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones