Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

“I'm adding my support to this often maligned headphone. I've noticed several previous critical reviews have been made by folks who've had a casual listen at the Apple Store and don't actually own a pair. That does seem to distort the overall rating somewhat since I think these are a headphone you have to have for a while to appreciate. True, there are many better sounding cans but I doubt most...” --Jpfe8851

Bowers & Wilkins P7

Bowers & Wilkins P7

“I've been looking for a decent pair of headphones that sound great, but also look nice enough that I'd be willing to be seen in public with them. And importantly, I want them to be comfortable. Before this I've always used IEMs, mainly the Shure SE530 which I've had for about 4-5 years now.   In my search for a decent pair of headphones, I've also tried out the KEF M500 and Sennheiser...” --starfly

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote. http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/C5-Series-2.html   Often after reviewing full size headphones people ask me if I can recommend something with a similar sound signature in a scaled down in-ear design. Some look at over-ear headphones...” --twister6

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

Bowers & Wilkins P3

Bowers & Wilkins P3

“ Hi all,   I thought I would share my first impressions and experience with this headphone. :) I will only concentrate on the sound part, since everyone knows how well built and comfortable they are (or can be... for me they are really comfortable).   First off, let me tell you that if you're expecting super audiophile grade quality, look elsewhere. My initial expectations may...” --Ronnietron

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. Soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, easy-to-wear design, swivel ear cups and soft coiled 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Comes in easy to mark medium gray color. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox. Specifications: ...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

This Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone works with any Hamilton Wireless Headphone System or transmitter. These cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency. Headphones operate for up to 40 hours and charge in...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - 6 Headphone Package

The Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System gives you an adaptable learning lab, because you can use an unlimited number of headphones on the same frequency. The cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency....

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones