Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

“First Impressions   Bang & Olufsen were established since 1925. I was looking at their stunning products. It was really creative, and a lot of technologies were put in each and every of their products to make sure things are near perfect and simple to use for everyone and at everywhere. All of their products define how great the effort was put into it by Bang & Olufsen's team...” --BillsonChang007

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

“ Its been more than a year I bought two B&O A8, one definitely a fake, and one outstandingly Genuine. At first none of them pleased me. I discarded the fake ones and decidet to give a try to the genuine ones at interval times. They sounded normal, nothing outstanding, until I decided to change the fit in my ears. I tried them many times until the day I put them in my ears very near to them...” --PeterCasta

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

“ I have owned the Bang And Olufsen A8s for around 5 months. I am very satisfied with this product in many ways. First of all, These earphones look and feel amazing. The materials used (rubber, brushed aluminum and plastic,) are fantastic. As well, these are probably the most comfortable earphones I have EVER used in my entire life. It's so comfortable, I do not feel anything when I am...” --LazBro123

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“This written review was essentially my script for the following video review, so the information contained in both is more or less identical. If you want a closer look at the H3, watch the video review! :)     INTRO   The H3 was something of an aspirational purchase for me, as ever since I began getting interested in audio I was always fascinated by Bang and Olufsen’s...” --a_recording

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. Soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, easy-to-wear design, swivel ear cups and soft coiled 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Comes in easy to mark medium gray color. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox. Specifications: ...

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Form 2 headphones allow you to listen to your favorite music as loud as you want - without annoying everyone else. With a weight of only 68 grams, their semi-open configuration lets you stay in touch with the world around you.

Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3 Stereo Headset with Built-In Microphone (iPhone Compatible)

Bang & Olufsens first stereo headset with built-in microphone, Earset 3 is the ideal companion for any music mobile phone. Earset 3 has been specially developed to closely match the contours and curves of each ear, ensuring that no sound escapes. At any level of activity, Earset 3 stays firmly and comfortably in place, ensuring the optimal sound experience.

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

This Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone works with any Hamilton Wireless Headphone System or transmitter. These cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency. Headphones operate for up to 40 hours and charge in...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - 6 Headphone Package

The Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System gives you an adaptable learning lab, because you can use an unlimited number of headphones on the same frequency. The cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency....

Sylvania SYL-WH930CS Wireless RF Headphones in Clamshell Packaing