Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

Hamilton Electronics HA-5

The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. Soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, easy-to-wear design, swivel ear cups and soft coiled 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Comes in easy to mark medium gray color. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox. Specifications: ...

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Custom IEM The single driver is the perfect entry into custom IEMs for the beginner, or the preferred sound of the seasoned musician. It focuses on the critical part of music-the mid range. Its ideally tailored for all types of acoustic music, vocalists and portable music listening. Features • Single, full range balanced armature driver • Speaker Type: Low...

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - Single Headphone

This Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone works with any Hamilton Wireless Headphone System or transmitter. These cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency. Headphones operate for up to 40 hours and charge in...

Hamilton Electronics Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System - 6 Headphone Package

The Multi-Channel Wireless Headphone System gives you an adaptable learning lab, because you can use an unlimited number of headphones on the same frequency. The cordless headphones function up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so students can use them anywhere in your classroom. Simply turn the units on and use the channel selector under the leatherette ear cushions to choose a frequency....

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones