Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

“ First let me say that I LOVE these phones, the have awesome bass, decent mids and tamed highs which is what I like, if you're someone who likes sparkling highs, these aren't for you. These also work very well if you are like me and wear your headphones on the back of your neck.   A couple things I don't like, the connector has the 3 rings on it so that when you connect it to a phone...” --A1945

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

“   Definitely recommend these headphones! sound quality is sick and the designs are awesome. I've never had a more comfortable and useful set of headphones that work with skype, ipods, iphones, and basically everything else. They do have black/gray headphones that are less striking. But you can get black headphones from any manufacturer. These headphones are for those who want to stand...” --jjdee

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

“ These are great headphones. I got these for free off a website called Lockerz, so I didn't spend any money on these but now that I've had them, I would definitely buy them. Sound is very good, bass is very deep and to me it booms (but I like that), mids are decent and highs are there but not overwhelming.   Build is the best I have ever had, they're somewhat heavy but I don't mind...” --A1945

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

Aerial7 Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote Kick it in style and DJ sound in the TANK headphones. Designed for sonic domination, the TANK allows you to explore the full spectrum of sound from low rumbling bass grooves and consistent mids to crisp highs. Ultra-thick cushions cocoon your ears, while the wide adjustable headband guarantees a perfect fit. Features Engineered...

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Aerial7 Metro Headphones Circuit, One Size

Aerial7 Metro Headphones Circuit, One Size

The Aerial7 Metro Headphones offer big sound at a not-so-big price. This foldable, portable design is easy to take just about anywhereAAAnever settle for your lame stock earbuds again.Product FeaturesMaterial: Driver: 40 mmFrequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHzInput Connection: 3.5 mmCord Length: Weight: Recommended Use: listening to musicManufacturer Warranty:

3221 - Phoenix Series DJ Style On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Eclipse

3221 - Phoenix Series DJ Style On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Eclipse

If you are looking for massive sound in a small, convenient package, check out the Phoenix Headphones from Aerial7. Aerial7 stacked these phones with a reinforced frame, a fully adjustable headband, and super-plush ear cushions to enhance your listening pleasure. The integrated swivel ear cup allows single-sided monitoring and beat-matching when spinning. Pop its standard 3.5mm plug into your...

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

It’s rare to see a dual dynamic driver earphone in the sub $100 range, and that’s exactly what we will be taking a look at today. After reviewing top tiered IEM’s, I thought it would be good to take a step back and look at some budget IEM’s, tailored for all the mid-fi people wandering around on the market. The SonoCore COA-803+ is a dual dynamic driver earphone that...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones