Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Frends The Light

Frends The Light

We've taken our original "Classic" headphone and revamped its profile. We slimmed down the ear-cap, added a low profile headband, and simplified and strengthen the connections making the Classic Light tough as nails. Along with toughness, comfort is at the top of our list of importance. We needed to take our materials to the next level, and we found that material in our beds...

Frends The Classic On-Ear Headphones

Frends The Classic On-Ear Headphones

Multifunction mic w/ play/pause next/previous answer/end iPhone and Blackberry Compatible Fabric cord to alleviate tangles Custom designed mic strain relief and audio jack Custom Pouch with drawstring Whip stitched padded headband ABS sleeved hardware stylish and strong steel yolk A modern interpretation of early American industrial design Driver size: 40mm Frequency Range: 20-20000 Hz 1kHz...

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

It’s rare to see a dual dynamic driver earphone in the sub $100 range, and that’s exactly what we will be taking a look at today. After reviewing top tiered IEM’s, I thought it would be good to take a step back and look at some budget IEM’s, tailored for all the mid-fi people wandering around on the market. The SonoCore COA-803+ is a dual dynamic driver earphone that...

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

The DJ Pro 2000 delivers high output without compromising on sound quality. It features a unique folding design with a rotating ear cup and padded shoulder rest for more comfortable monitoring. The choice of top DJs like Tiësto

Stanton DJ Pro 60 Compact Stereo Headphones with Carry Bag - Silver

Stanton DJ Pro 60 Compact Stereo Headphones with Carry Bag - Silver

Stanton DJ Pro 60B DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Black)

Stanton DJ Pro 60B DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Black)

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones