Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Awei K80

Awei K80

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

It’s rare to see a dual dynamic driver earphone in the sub $100 range, and that’s exactly what we will be taking a look at today. After reviewing top tiered IEM’s, I thought it would be good to take a step back and look at some budget IEM’s, tailored for all the mid-fi people wandering around on the market. The SonoCore COA-803+ is a dual dynamic driver earphone that...

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

The DJ Pro 2000 delivers high output without compromising on sound quality. It features a unique folding design with a rotating ear cup and padded shoulder rest for more comfortable monitoring. The choice of top DJs like Tiësto

Stanton DJ Pro 60 Compact Stereo Headphones with Carry Bag - Silver