Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

Stanton DJ Pro 2000S Swivel Cup Headphones with Carry Bag

The DJ Pro 2000 delivers high output without compromising on sound quality. It features a unique folding design with a rotating ear cup and padded shoulder rest for more comfortable monitoring. The choice of top DJs like Tiësto

Stanton DJ Pro 60 Compact Stereo Headphones with Carry Bag - Silver

Stanton DJ Pro 60 Compact Stereo Headphones with Carry Bag - Silver

Stanton DJ Pro 60B DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Black)

Stanton DJ Pro 60B DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Black)

Headphone/microphone Combo for Djs and Broadcasters

Headphone/microphone Combo for Djs and Broadcasters

The Stanton DJ PRO 500 MC is designed for the professional DJ who needs hands-free operation with a mic. It is also perfect for announcer or studio use. The headphone is a single side, closed back design with a heavy duty driver with bass boost. The adjustable metal headband is protected with a soft vinyl covered foam pad. The dual connection cable has two 1/4" plugs - mono for the mic and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones